Boot into bios instead of game

Hey guys, I posted this in the reddit as well - is there a way to boot into the bios? Like to set the time on the Dreamcast and format the VMU?

Thanks!

I was able to boot in the BIOS on Reicast by loading a japanese game lol. It wouldn’t load the game so it just went to the BIOS screen. This is how I formatted my memory cards so the save games actually worked.

As far as setting the time, I think because the core is still in Alpha that’s a feature they haven’t ironed out yet. I just hit ok everytime on the screen. It’s a little annoying, but luckily the need for timestamps on game-saves is low.

Also, you could choose to do all the christmas features anytime if you want right at boot, so there’s an upside haha

[QUOTE=SkyHighGam3r;37642]I was able to boot in the BIOS on Reicast by loading a japanese game lol. It wouldn’t load the game so it just went to the BIOS screen. This is how I formatted my memory cards so the save games actually worked.

As far as setting the time, I think because the core is still in Alpha that’s a feature they haven’t ironed out yet. I just hit ok everytime on the screen. It’s a little annoying, but luckily the need for timestamps on game-saves is low.

Also, you could choose to do all the christmas features anytime if you want right at boot, so there’s an upside haha[/QUOTE] What game did you use? Or is the dreamcast region locked and any Japanese game will do?