[Bounty $5] Create a PS4 port of Retroarch

This bounty is about creating a Playstation 4 port of Retroarch! To complete the bounty: -Create a PS4 port of Retroarch with at least 5 cores working good -Design the port so that it will be possible (also for other developers) to: add more cores to this port in the future and improve the overall functioning of the port. It would be nice (also if not mandatory) having a GitHub repository for watching work progress.

Link to bountysource: https://www.bountysource.com/issues/80019144-bounty-create-a-ps4-port-of-retroarch

GitHub issue: https://github.com/libretro/RetroArch/issues/9444

There is no proper emulator for PS4 even these days And you expect us to create its libretro core in 5 bucks

1 Like

If I’m not wrong the goal of bountysource is gathering funds in order to be able to to develop a certain feature. I created this in September 2019, it doesn’t seem to me I never asked about how it was going, ETAs, or any pressures whatsoever. The only thing I hoped for during these years was for more people to fund this bounty if they thought it could be useful for them too. If it isn’t, that’s not a problem, I’m happy anyway with the product and continue to follow it. But I don’t get the goal of your rude comment. Is that because you’re tired of looking at it? Or maybe you were angry because you had a discussion while driving and now you’re lashing out online? If the problem is the “5 bucks” aren’t enough, I’m sorry, but we all have different wallets and capabilities. If that’s outregeous I’ll just remove them and give them to someone else, since there are lots of good projects for which even one dollar counts, and appreciate the fact that everyone does their part.

This same person who claims you, created a Bounty for 5 dollars to create a core Wine. LOOOL

This is best ignored.

PS3 and PS4. What I understand about these platforms, is that to port it you have to use the proprietary development kit of the console and not compatible with the RetroArch license. But if there is unofficial port.