Boxart in favorites

Hi all,

I have ran into a strange issue where the boxart does not show in the favorites list, has anyone ever experienced this before can’t seem to figure out how to fix it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

I think this is normal, actually.

I managed to fix it I renamed the game I was trying to show to Dr Mario NTSCU before it was called Dr. Mario NTSCU strange but it seems to work now.

Thanks

shrug, weird. Glad you got it going :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, so I’ve also had this problem before, but i don’t know if you’ve searched a tutorial to figure it out. So, the reason the box art won’t show is probably because the name of the game doesn’t match the box art name in RetroArch. It’s a bit tricky to solve this one. So i’ll try to explain the best i can. So you’re gonna want to go to this website here. http://thumbnails.libretro.com. This is where you can find the name for the box arts more easily. When you enter the website, scroll down until you find the console that has the game. After you’ve found the console, go to Named Boxarts. After that, just scroll until you find the desired game, and copy the name. Then go to RetroArch’s Desktop Menu, or whatever it was called. After that, just find your game and replace it’s name in the Desktop Menu with the name the box art from the index has (Don’t copy the .png!!!). Then restart RetroArch, and use the thumbnail updater in RetroArch, then go save current configuration, restart RetroArch again, and the box art should be there.