Boxart Placement Problems 1.7.5

Is there any way to adjust the placement of thumbnails/boxarts on the right-hand side? I’m currently using Retroarch 1.7.1 and my art looks like this:

As you can see the artwork extends to the bottom of the screen.

However, tonight, I was updating to 1.7.5 and found that the area allotted for art no longer extends to the bottom of the screen:

Is there any way to fix this or am I stuck using 1.7.1 or making new art? Is this something that can be adjusted in future releases? I’d much rather not have to re-make art for 1000+ games as I’ve already done that haha.

Much thanks for any help.

You made your pictures on the old behaviour that was making pics go off screen (snes boxes that were too high were cut).
I fixed that so that every thumbnail get centred with small margin all around.

Sorry but that’s the correct behaviour for thumbnails now. :confused:

Hello aeronius Can you share the Arcade-Capcom icon. Thank you

Sure thing. I’ll post tonight after work.

1 Like

Here’s the Capcom system icon along with the content icon. In case anyone finds it useful, I’m also including a 6-button Genesis controller that I use for 32X, and a custom system icon that I use for Sega CD. Remember, you’ll have to rename the icons to match whatever your playslists are named for the corresponding system.

Arcade%20-%20Capcom

Arcade%20-%20Capcom-content

Sega%20-%2032X

Sega%20-%20Sega%20CD

1 Like

Also figured out a solution - I can use dynamic backgrounds per system and bake the arcade cabinet graphics into the wallpaper. Then I just swap out the arcade screen/marquee in the thumbnail.

Below is the usable area for art for a 16:9 / 1920x1080 display. It measures 595x620. Different ratios stretch the art area differently. I haven’t explored the additional art area on the right yet as I don’t need it for my purposes, but may in the future just for my own edification.

@aeronius Thank you :smiley: