Can only use 1 controller in dolphin

Running latest nightly build.

Tested all other emulators, just seems to only let first controller do anything in gamecube games, tested on 3 GC games, checked all retroarch menu settings and quick settings. I am using two rock candy 360 controllers.

In game, multiplayer modes are all crossed out so I know its the emulator itself im having issues with.

Do other cores work with multiplayer for you?

One thing to try is going into the quick menu’s ‘controls’ submenu and set each player’s controller type to ‘retropad’ or equivalent.

Oddly enough, all other emulators work with both controllers and both are set to retropad.

I know I changed a couple binds. A was X by defauly and B was A so I switched both player one and two to the correct buttons ( a to a b to b x to x y to y ) but I cant imagine that being the issue.

No, that should be fine.

Let me look into it. It’s possible that only one controller is hooked up currently, since the core is still very WIP right now.

1 Like

Excellent, thanks Hunter! Let me know what you find :+1:

Any news? I got the same issue, can’t play with more than 1 controller (and I’m dying to play with my nephews) Using lakka on windows btw

I’m pretty sure the controllers are hooked up and everything, so dunno why it’s not working.

If you’re using Windows, you’re probably best off just using Dolphin standalone at this point.

I’m using lakka (the reason btw is it’s much easier to connect 4 bt controllers than any other option) so the standalone isn’t really an option :confused: Also I have seen other people having the same issue… Is there any thing I can do to solve this?