Can´t return to RGUI in game

First of all, thanks for this awesome emulator and sorry for the lame question, but when I load a game into any core, I can´t return to RGUI no matter what buttons I press - even the back button on my Android won´t do anything. Since I´d like to save states and stuff, how can I return to RGUI when running an emulator? Is there a particular set of buttons I need to press? I use a ipega 9701 tablet with built-in dettachable controller. Thanks in advance!

I think the easiest thing to do is to use the ‘immerse’ overlay, which is invisible until you tap the screen, then it gives you some handy options like savestates, rewind and menu.

That works for setups with touchscreens (which the iPega tablet would qualify as) but autoconfigured controller-only setups currently have no functioning RA menu toggle (beginning with 7/3 nightly builds and 1.2 stable). I suspect this commit is why (it seems to be setting menu toggle to back regardless of autoconfig status). I’m guessing input_config_autoconfigure_joypad is returning false even on successful autoconfig?

This, THIS! Thank you so much for this!

hunterk said- I think the easiest thing to do is to use the ‘immerse’ overlay, which is invisible until you tap the screen, then it gives you some handy options like savestates, rewind and menu. This, THIS! Thank you so much for this!

[QUOTE=Fhiend;24703]hunterk said- I think the easiest thing to do is to use the ‘immerse’ overlay, which is invisible until you tap the screen, then it gives you some handy options like savestates, rewind and menu. This, THIS! Thank you so much for this![/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot, pal! It´s working like a charm now, just what I needed!