Can we run Doom mods with PrBoom in Wii U (or other consoles)?

Good day, Libretro community.

Lately, I’ve been having a blast running all of my Final Doom WADs into PrBoom without any issues, and with full mp3 support as well.

However, I wanted to see if I could open up the whole mod door into PrBoom as it is. Right now I haven’t been able to figure out just how to do so with PrBoom.

I mainly want to run the WolfenDoom mods by LazRojas: http://lazrojas.com/wolfendoom/index2.html

The mods are supposedly compatible with ZDoom and PrBoom as well according to the author of the mods, and the mods work fine using Chocolate Doom by using the command:

chocolate-doom.exe -wad doom2.wad -merge sod.wad -deh sod.deh

[quote=LazRojas] All WolfenDOOM scenarios include a wad file and a deh patch file, and they cannot be run with the regular Doom II engine (doom2.exe). In the past, I recommended three source port engines as the most compatible with WolfenDOOM: Legacy, PrBoom, and MBF. However, I’ve found that another source port, Risen3D, is now the most stable and best all-around engine for running WolfenDOOM wads.[/quote]

So my question is, what would I need to do to run WolfenDoom in PrBoom? And how exactly would I do so?

I mainly want to experience the whole Original & Nocturnal Missions along with Spear of Destiny to enjoy the full Wolfenstein 3D experience in the Doom engine, but I haven’t been able to figure how to load the WAD/DEH files from the mods into Doom 2.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!