Cannot get OGG Vorbis audio to work

Sounds great, sorry I can’t check it right now… I’m at work now and my PC and Wii at home… anyway I will give you my input later :wink:

Try this one when you can, I redid the whole thing it’s neater now

http://bot.libretro.com/nightly/wii/...6_RetroArch.7z I reworked the whole thing yet again and it’s working fine in dolphin at least ) Pay no attention to the crashing when quitting, it’s always done that in dolphin

[QUOTE=Radius;24694]Try this one when you can, I redid the whole thing it’s neater now

http://bot.libretro.com/nightly/wii/...6_RetroArch.7z I reworked the whole thing yet again and it’s working fine in dolphin at least ) Pay no attention to the crashing when quitting, it’s always done that in dolphin

http://youtu.be/S_KZSemkzmI[/QUOTE]

Trying it right now! :wink:

Seems to be working here. If we get some confirmation from netux79, i think we can call it a success :slight_smile:

Working fine for me too, it also keeps the right value in the menu, it seems to be pretty stable, I tried many times with various cores, nice Radius, SUCCESS I think! :slight_smile:

Cool, anyway I had pushed to master by accident :stuck_out_tongue:

@netux79 I noticed one problem using the ogg setup, it doesn’t seem related to the fix but might be worth noting. Using arguments to load a game causes a code dump the moment an ogg is supposed to be read. I got it when loading through history, wiiflow, and the homebrew channel+meta.xml args.

I wanted to try this in the latest version of RA but it would not even load the full bin/cue rips, it just stayed there on a black screen.

[QUOTE=SuperrSonic;24992]@netux79 I noticed one problem using the ogg setup, it doesn’t seem related to the fix but might be worth noting. Using arguments to load a game causes a code dump the moment an ogg is supposed to be read. I got it when loading through history, wiiflow, and the homebrew channel+meta.xml args.

I wanted to try this in the latest version of RA but it would not even load the full bin/cue rips, it just stayed there on a black screen.[/QUOTE]

When you mention history you mean you are inside RA and try to load from the history list? The other methods I can tell as I have never tried them.

Yeah, the Load Content (History) option. I’ve been at it for a while now and not a clue why it happens.

Ok I will give it a try to this… however if it is not working with the full bin/cue I doubt it is related to the core…

BTW, how do you know exactly that the issue is when it´s trying to load an ogg file?

I load the same game with a modified cue retaining only the binary and it works, I imagine it’s not ogg in specific and that wav would do the same. I meant in the latest version of RA I couldn’t get the full bin to work but an old build does.

I tried with the latest version of RA and yes it is not working, just a black screen. Now, I tried the core with an old version 1.0.0.2 of RA (compiled by myself to get the core changes) and the load history works flawlessly.

I guess something is the newer RA versions got broken or the system to load the games change enough… it may be something like path issues (trying to load the game in a wrong path).