Cannot use Select Button in games

Hi !

I’m currently using the PlayStore version of Retroarch with the PS3 wireless gamepad. Everything is running well but I can’t use the Select Button in games, when I press this button it opens the Quick Menu… I can’t Insert Coins in NeoGeo games or use the Select button on other systems :confused: In Options>Input section, “Menu toggle gamepad Combo” is on L3+R3. How can I use the select button in games ?

Thanks !

Try checking the hotkey binds and see if select it’s put as menu in it.

Nothing in the hotkey binds. I rebound the select button (4) but QuickMenu is still launched when I press this button in a game :confused:

Thanks, clearing the binding in hotkey binds for menu toggle did the trick !

Hi, I’m having the same issue. The controller I’m using is the Joycon (Nintendo switch). I’m playing Marvel vs Capcom 2 (dreamcast emulator).

When I press the select button (taunt button for characters), which is the minus button on the left side Joycon, Nothing happens.

How do I enable the select button on the joy con for the switch? (Lakka, Nintendo Switch)

I want to make a topic bout this, but I don’t know how/where, nothing shows up for me to create a post (i’m a new user)