Can't add another core

Hello,

I’m using the RetroArch version 1.3.4, but for some unknown reason, I can’t add another core to my list.

When I go to “Online Updater” and select the option “Core Updater”, nothing is show and I need to exit the app. The menu begins to act weird, with options from others menus showing up.

I’ve tried to change the Core Directory, but with no success.

Can someone help me?

That usually means it can’t reach the server. Make sure you’re not getting blocked by a firewall, etc.

I don’t have any firewall program on my Android mobile. But why the “Core Updater” doesn’t work and everything else works on the Updater page?

What menu driver are you using? Try using the xmb driver. Also try connecting to a different wifi.

I’ve tried others menu drivers, but each one is a little strange. I’m having trouble selecting any option in the menu with xmb driver.

Try using a gamepad overlay to navigate the xmb menu, go to the overlay options and turn off hide overlay in menu.

Sorry guys, my mistake. I hid the gamepad overlay in the menu. Now i can navigate through the menus.

The problem is: I still cannot see the list on the Core Updater. Nothing is download, but the other Update options are going smoothly,

Try installing the latest retroarch nightly, also I recommend a clean install.