Cant get iso,img,bin,ecm, or ccd to play

So ive tried getting iso,img,bin,ecm, or ccd to play, ive even tried creating a cue script. please help ive just got everything able to fire up.

mednafen-psx only loads cue sheets. bin/cue and img/cue should both work, while iso/cue will not.

Thanks for helping, so in other words, how can i convert all these files to cue ive looked everywhere

easiest way is to use a virtual optical drive software like daemon tools to mount the image you have and then use imgburn or something similar to re-rip to bin/cue.

Check the bios is correct. CCD should work. It is easier to just reobtain games in bin/cue format.

i have alot of bin files but they dont work

Do you have the cue sheets for those bins? you can’t load the bin directly.

If you do have a bin/cue and it’s not working, open the cue sheet in a text editor and make sure it’s actually pointing to the bin properly (you’d be surprised…). If it has spaces in the name, you may want to test changing it to something like “test.bin” in the cue and then renaming the bin to match and see if it loads that any better.

I’ve had success writing cue sheet files to load .iso images, so it might not be supported behavior, but it works.

How, ill love you forveer!

Here’s my que sheet for a clock tower 2 iso. Loads just fine with mednafen

FILE “CLOCK TOWER 2.iso” BINARY TRACK 01 MODE1/2352 INDEX 01 00:00:00