Cant install retro arch on jailbroken ios 9.2

hello. i have tried different version nightly and stable. i have tried to install it from cydia repo but no luck. i even tried to install nightly and stable using ifile but i always get this error:

it says no space left on device but i have around 2gb of free space. i really dont know whats wrong. i appreciate your help. i only jailbreak my device to install retro arch:(

Your device storage memory is separated into 2 partitions, the partition where system apps are installed is separate to where your music and App Store apps are kept. RetroArch (and any other app installed through Cydia) are installed to the system app partition, which has a far smaller size.

To fix this, you’ll need to install “Stashing for iOS 9.2 - 9.3.3” from CoolStar’s repo at coolstar.org/publicrepo

no body know whats wrong?

[QUOTE=NekoMichi;43508]Your device storage memory is separated into 2 partitions, the partition where system apps are installed is separate to where your music and App Store apps are kept. RetroArch (and any other app installed through Cydia) are installed to the system app partition, which has a far smaller size.

To fix this, you’ll need to install “Stashing for iOS 9.2 - 9.3.3” from CoolStar’s repo at coolstar.org/publicrepo[/QUOTE]

tnx for helping me. yeah your right. the other partition is full because i accidentally copied a iso file sized 1.5 to that partition. but i already deleted it and i installed the tweak but still the other partition is full. i really dont know whats wrong and i really don’t want to restore my phone. and i already tried with icleaner to free some spce but no luck on system partition.

UPDATE:finally managed to install it. the problem was i installed the stash tweak from HYI source. but i deleted it and installed it from the source you gave me. all good now. tnx for your help. <3

so now i have this other problem. everytime i try to run a game using pcsx rearmed core the app crashesh. i copied the bios file in var/mobile/document/retroarch folder. and the other core isnt good cause its wont run the game i tried(driver 2-re3) so whats the problem?

Missing BIOS probably isn’t the issue because PCSX-ReARMed has a built-in HLE BIOS (it’s buggy but it at least gets you in-game). Something else must be wrong but we can’t really know what without a log. The most likely culprit is that you’re trying to use the dynarec with an incompatible jailbreak. Make sure you’re using the interpreter core instead.

is this the log? i tried now and the problem is still there. RA crashesh using PCSX-ReARMed

Starting PCSX-ReARMed 0 Running PCSX Version 1.9 (Sep 9 2016). psxMap: warning: wanted to map @80000000, got 0x6250000 Mapped (RAM/scrp/ROM/LUTs/TC): 77000000/1f800000/1fc00000/00000000/00000000 found BIOS file: scph1001.bin RGB565 supported, using it plugin: plugins/builtin_gpu plugin: plugins/builtin_spu plugin: plugins/builtin_pad plugin: plugins/builtin_pad Plugins loaded. Loaded CD Image: /var/mobile/Documents/Looney Tunes - Sheep Raider.bin[+cue]. Track 01 (DATA) - Start 00:02:00, Length 60:03:34 CD-ROM Label: SLUS_01369
CD-ROM ID: SLUS01369 CD-ROM EXE Name: SLUS_013.69;1

Amir Hz, [13.09.16 19:11] Starting PCSX-ReARMed 0 Running PCSX Version 1.9 (Sep 9 2016). psxMap: warning: wanted to map @80000000, got 0x6250000 Init new dynarec mprotect() failed: Invalid argument testing if we can run recompiled code…

Yeah, that’s a dynarec problem. You’ll need to set the CPU core to interpreter in the core options.

you mean using interpreter core? or you mean change an option?

If there’s a separate interpreter version of the core, use that. If not, you’ll have to change it in the core options. I forget which one applies here.