Can't load cores ( Nightly 2015-01-27 )

Hey Guys! Tried the latest nightly so that I could use my wireless 360 gamepad. So I’ve installed it, copied the latest cores to /data/data/com.retroarch/cores as extracted .so. Retroarch sees them, but I can’t load a game via core-selection and game selection after that. Though I tried loading a core via RGUI, got into it and I can’t choose any core. They get listed, but if I press OK it shows me there’s no core selected right next to the version number. If I put the cores to another place on my external SD Card and change the config in RGUI to point at the new directory, I can load the core and start a game. But it doesn’t save the new destination for the cores (yeah, save config on exit is checked) , so everytime I start RGUI I’ve to set the folder again. Weird behavior anyway…also tried to change permissions to 777 on the com.retroarch cores, nothing changed though.

By the way, the gamepad recognition works fine ( except the D-Pad which assigns to 0 in every direction ), I can do several configs for each core.

Using Acer Iconia Tab A510 with CyanogenMod 11

I haven’t been able to use the “Downloadable Cores” to download cores, (What a concept) since the 1-23 nightly. Downloadable cores is broken after that for the last 3 nightlies.

Ok, thanks for the report. We’ll look into it. I think there are a few problems with the android nightlies that we’re still trying to iron out.