Can't Load PS2 Games/Romance of the Three Kingdoms on PCSX2 Core

When I try and load it just goes back to the Menu.

Using Windows 10 64 But

Don’t know why but here is the Log I got:

https://0bin.net/paste/+VLlGMq0#NCWRlr8weV6Y75Y6hjqb7ISwROorsgYwUUT5EHxZRpG

Error: [INFO] === Build ======================================= [INFO] CPU Model Name: Intel® Core™ i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz [INFO] Capabilities: MMX MMXEXT SSE SSE2 SSE3 SSSE3 SSE4 SSE4.2 AES AVX AVX2 [INFO] Built: Jul 4 2021 [INFO] Version: 1.9.6 [INFO] Git: 4a6dc36 [INFO] ================================================= [ERROR] [Environ]: SET_HW_RENDER: Dynamic verify HW context failed. [ERROR] [CONTENT LOAD]: Failed to load content

Please Help

New Info:

Does not work on RA 1.9.6 but Loaded Fine when I tried RA 1.9.1

Are you missing the Encrypted DVD Player software in the drivers list? Because I am also, and the same thing is happening to me. I don’t know where to get this Encrypted DVD Player software.

In my case, I discovered that PCSX2 only works with D3D11 or glcore, and I was using vulkan. To keep vulkan as universal video driver, I first enabled D3D11 just to be able to launch PCSX2 and set D3D11 as default driver in the PCSX2 core options, then went to Retroarch controllers and enabled vulkan again. Now I still have vulkan as the universal driver and PCSX2 still launches with D3D11.

I hope this helps.

I had video driver to use from the Core Menyuto D3D11 and not Auto so when trying to load GL it’s just did not work but does now I set it to Auto

Did that by Turning on Video Driver to Switch to get it back up so I can fix it