Can't play any cps1,2,3 rom game

hello all,

i have lakka in my Rpi3, i have download Street Fighter 2 rom and put it in rom folder. when i scan it the game is not appear. what im missing in here.

then i have tried to downloaded "FB Alpha v0.2.97.38.dat " and put it in system folder but still not work, am i do something wrong? what the step should i do ? please help me. thanks

Arcade ROMs are very picky and just because the name matches, the ROM may not work with that emulator. Plus, scanning only works with very certain FBA ROMs currently.

To see if your ROM is compatible with the emulator core you want to use, try loading it through the ‘load content’ menu. If that doesn’t work, you’ll need to find a working ROM that matches the version of the emulator core you’re using. If you google ‘fba roms’, the first hit should have the ones you need.

Hi Hunterk,

did i have do right step for copy "“FB Alpha v0.2.97.38.dat” into System folder ? or where should i put this file “FB Alpha v0.2.97.38.dat” ? thanks

You don’t need the DAT to play games. The scanning databases are in binary format for speed, and you can get the latest from the online updater.

thanks for the guide. i will try it