Can't Stop Scrolling in SimEarth Dos Version

When I turn off “AutoScrolling” it makes no Difference it just keeps scrolling like it was on.

Can anyone please help me to stop this Problem Please?

1. Check Application Settings:
  • Verify that you have correctly disabled the “AutoScrolling” feature within the application’s settings. Sometimes, changes may require restarting the application to take effect.
  1. Restart the Application:
  • Close and restart the application after turning off the “AutoScrolling” feature. This ensures that any changes in settings are applied.
  1. Check for Updates:
  • Ensure that you are using the latest version of the application. Check for updates and install them if available, as newer versions may address bugs or glitches.
  1. Check System Accessibility Settings:
  • In some cases, scrolling behavior can be affected by system-wide accessibility settings. Check your computer’s accessibility settings to ensure there are no features conflicting with the application’s scrolling behavior.
  1. Update Graphics Drivers:
  • Outdated or incompatible graphics drivers can sometimes cause unexpected behavior in applications. Update your graphics drivers to the latest version compatible with your system.
  1. Try a Different Input Device:
  • If you are using an external mouse or touchpad, try a different input device to see if the scrolling issue persists. This can help determine whether the problem is specific to the device.
1 Like

Yes I have Tried it On and Off but stays the Same

Tried Multple Times

Using the Latest Patch SimEarth 1.5

This kind of Scrolling only does it in SimEarth

Tried Different Computers and Same Issue