.cg/.cgp files not detected in nightly

I can no longer load cg shaders because they just don’t appear on the browser even though they exist (glsl and slang do but my favorite shaders aren’t available in these formats).

Am I the only one experiencing this issue? I can’t select shaders from the ‘shaders_cg’ folder because they don’t appear on the rgui browser (kinda like how unsupported rom extentions don’t appear without a relevant core). When I preset the shader in the config file there is no image, only sound. This happens on all drivers.

I haven’t heard anyone else reporting this, no. Is this happening with all cores?

got the same error here! it happens when i upgrade an nightly from 20.10.2016 to an actual nightly. i had made a bunch of different shader settings for different systems. They just dont apear in the new nightly anymore.

Yeah this is the same with all cores. It seems retroarch is not able to recognise .cg and .cgp extensions but it’s weird that it’s not happening to many people. This has been consistent with the last 3 buildbot revisions.

I’m having this issue too.

buildbot looks like it’s working fine again and the cg issue is fixed in nightly! :smiley:

w00t! Thanks for confirming, tamago :slight_smile:

hmm ok, then it must be a problem on my side. the actual buildbotfiles from 28 to 29 december are only 32 bytes large, there are no files in the archive. the retroarch.7z from 29.12.2016 with 80.9mb has only folders in it, no .exe´s. what am i doing wrong? did i get something not?

i flushed the firefox cache, reloaded everything…tried winrar and 7z…tried with ms explorer, chrome, firefox… no normal files for me. im sure it´s a stupid thing that i´m overlooking.

You’re not overlooking anything: it’s actually an issue that’s plaguing the buildbot and preventing Retroarch from compiling properly, at least as far as Windows builds are concerned. I had inquired about it on github and I have been told it is being worked on, so it’s just a matter of waiting a little bit.

Ah ok, thank you for that information!