Cg shaders not loading

Got a really weird issue with Cg shaders on Arch Linux. If I load a .cgp preset with multiple shaders (crt-easymode-halation is the one I use), the shader is applied immediately and looks fine. If I select “Apply Shader Changes” or restart RetroArch, only Shader #0 is applied. This means I can’t alter parameters. My build definitely supports Cg and I have the latest nvidia-cg-toolkit package installed:

Cg:
                Fragment/vertex shader driver: yes

The odd thing is I have another box running the same OS and if I build / package RetroArch on that system and install on the other one, the problem is fixed. It’s only when I build on this particular machine. I’ve tried removing my ~/.config/retroarch directory so it’s not a setting anywhere, it’s something that happens at build time. Has anyone seen this before? I’ll update if I manage to find the cause.

Rebuilt / repackaged with v1.3.6 this morning and the issue has gone away.

From http://www.libretro.com/index.php/retroarch-1-3-6-released/ :

• Bugfixes/other miscellanous things
  • Stability/memory leak fixes – We subjected RetroArch to numerous Valgrind/Coverity/Xcode Memory leak checks in order to fix a plethora of memory leaks that had reared their ugly heads inbetween releases. We pretty much eliminated all of them. Not a sexy feature to brag about, but it * involved lots of sweat, tears and effort, and the ramifications it has on the overall stability of the program is considerable.
  • There were some problems with Cg and GLSL shader selections which should now be taken care of. <<<
  • ScummVM games can now be scanned in various ways (courtesy of RobLoach)
  • Downloading multiple updates at once could crash RetroArch – now fixed.
  • Several cores have gotten Retro Achievements support now. The official list of systems that support achievements now is: Mega Drive, Nintendo 64, Super Nintendo, Game Boy, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Color, NES, PC Engine, Sega CD, Sega 32X, and Sega Master System.
  • You can now turn the supported extensions filter on or off from the file browser.

So this could have been one of those bugs. Strange that it only affected binaries built on this one laptop of mine, but there you go. Thanks team!