Change screen position

Hello everyone, sorry if this was asked before but I couldn’t find anything about it here. I have a Windows 8.1 tablet and I want to use it with RetroArch, the performance is good enough (specially on the D3D renderer with exclusive fullscreen. Even BSNES performance works ok on the Atom Z3770, but the latency is unbearable so I use OpenGL with Hard Sync with CATSFC).

Anyway, the problem is that it is that I couldn’t find a way to change the screen position to the top of the display, just like on Android. This makes it hard to see the screen on portrait mode. I posted a photo of the tablet on portrait mode and another on how I want it to be. Sorry for the image quality, for some reason “Print Screen” did not work when trying to capture RetroArch (it captured the desktop). I tried using a custom aspect ratio, but for some reason I couldn’t change the screen position, just the size. May be a BayTrail Intel HD Graphic driver bug?

Thanks.

This is how it currently is:

This is how I want it o be: (random image from the Android version that I found on the internet)

You should be able to use the custom viewport x/y settings with the custom aspect ratio index to move it around however you like.

Thanks, I tried it again and it worked but only by changing the menu driver from glui to rgui (I did not test xmb).