Compiling(Cygwin) error

Hello, I got error on compiling by Cygwin (MinGw):

obj-w32/input/input_driver.o:input_driver.c:(.text+0x57d): undefined reference to `rarch_remote_free'
obj-w32/input/input_driver.o:input_driver.c:(.text+0x5a9): undefined reference to `rarch_remote_new'
obj-w32/input/input_driver.o:input_driver.c:(.text+0xab2): undefined reference to `input_state_remote'
obj-w32/input/input_driver.o:input_driver.c:(.text+0x11d1): undefined reference to `input_remote_key_pressed'
obj-w32/input/input_driver.o:input_driver.c:(.text+0x14a7): undefined reference to `rarch_remote_poll'

So compiling for linux is good and no errors. If I use MinGw(Linux) for compiling to Windows, I got errors like a Cygwin errors and also unzip, crc32, 7z errors too.

I tried to change remote.h, but is no effect for me.

You’re cross-compiling for Windows from Linux? If so, you need to have all of the appropriate dependencies (there’s a lot of them) and you need to specify CC=/path/to/x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc CXX=/path/to/x86_64-w64-mingw32-g++ platform=win when you build.

I used cross-compile, but there is many errors with libs. So I use Cygwin(windows) with MinGw:

make -j4 -f Makefile.win CC=i686-w64-mingw32-gcc CXX=i686-w64-mingw32-g++ WINDRES=i686-w64-mingw32-windres platform=win

And anyway get error with input-driver.c

Oh, I think maybe the Makefile.win doesn’t work anymore…? Maybe try with ./configure && make. I know radius uses this toolchain for the Windows buildbot: https://gist.github.com/heuripedes/b6da0fea68b648bdd2ae

[QUOTE=hunterk;32332]Oh, I think maybe the Makefile.win doesn’t work anymore…? Maybe try with ./configure && make. I know radius uses this toolchain for the Windows buildbot: https://gist.github.com/heuripedes/b6da0fea68b648bdd2ae[/QUOTE]

Not working for me.

HowToFix: add remote.o to obj list in Makefile.common. Now I compilied it.

Oh, weird. Okay… Thanks for the heads-up on that. I’ll try to figure out why it’s not there in the first place :confused: