Complete list of emulators

Is there a place where I can see an up to date list of all the currents consoles emulated by RetroArch?

I’ve searched but I’ve only found old lists dating 2-3 years back. There should be a place with all this information is up to date.

Thanks

RetroArch is not an emulator. It doesn’t emulate any consoles. It’s simply a frontend for libretro, which is a sort of programmer’s glue between a core program that does something interactive (like an emulator) and the underlying operating system which controls input (file, network, gamepad, keyboard, mouse, possibly more like microphone in the future) and output (video, audio).

However, RetroArch packages do tend to come with several libretro cores to get people started. The best way to find a list of these cores is to check the “Online Updater” accessible through the RGUI or XMB menu drivers in RetroArch. Run RetroArch with the “–menu” command line option to access this.

… All lingo aside.

If you want to know which system’s games you can play using RetroArch, the wiki at the top of this page is a good place to start.