Configuration guide for Amiga Core

hi gurus,

first of all, thanks a lot for all your contributions. I have just installed retro arch into my minix X8 android tv. it works fantastic with Mame 2000 and an ipega 9025 Bluetooth pad.

I have another Amiga emulator into my android tv called UAE4droid. I suffered a lot to configure it properly but finally I got some kick.rom working in my android tv

i downloaded the Amiga core into retro arch but without success. The core does not work at all, I do not know where to copy or configure the kick.rom needed.

Please, some of you could post a simple guide to add the Amiga core and installation instructions to add the rom and games to run it properly?

thanks a lot in advanced.

regards.

It seems there is nobody who has been able to run the Amiga Core into an android retroarch.

I expected to use just a single emulator for all systems but I will keep UAE4droid for the Amiga emulation. I do not know if the kick.rom that works with UAE4droid should work in the Amiga core, but I think that it should work. I have add it into the same directory than the game roms, without success.

If somebody would be able to run properly the Amiga core in the future will be great to have a brief tutorial to do it work.

Thanks in advanced.