Configure per system configurations (for RocketLauncher)

When you customize shaders, aspect ratio and other configurations, you can save it per system. After changing your preferences;

go back to the Main Menu, Configurations;

save a New Configuration.

To make sure all your saved configurations will be loaded per system, or even per game, check in the “cogs” menu, “Configuration” Explore aorin1

if the following options are ON.

Note: When you customize configs for, in this case, MAME and go to Main Menu/Configurations/Save new Configurations, next time you open any MAME game, your configs will be loaded automatically.

Administrators, let me know if I forgot something or if there are errors in this guide.

1 Like

Saving core or game overrides from the quick menu is how RA achieves its different configs.

They get save in the configs folder I think under the core name folders

RL in effect launches a whole new retroarch.cfg. Do you still have to rename them to the RocketLauncher “system” name or do they load of the core name as RA saves the configs?

There are some options that can’t be changed with overrides that the save new config can do. Hot keys is then one I want to do but not had time yet

Yes, your information is right. Answering your question about RocketLauncher, it loads the configuration you saved shown in this tutorial automatically, it defaults the folder to Retroarch/config and read that configuration you saved.