Control Recommendations for RIoTboard User?

Hello, ive been having problems getting the generic usb NES controller to work on my riotboard and im tired of trying to mess with it and fiddling with all the autoconfigs. Ive decided to take the easy way out and just purchase a new controller that is already configured or at least recognized by my board. I was hoping somebody out there could put me in the right direction. I was looking on amazon and they have alot to choose from but im not ready to just buy one that i dont know its going to work… most are pretty inexpensive (around 10 bucks) which is about what i spent for mine, a classic style NES usb controller… that isnt even recognized by the riotboard. The controller im most interested in is called the 8bitdo classic NES, this one is like 30 bucks so you can understand why im wanting some sort of verification that its going to work before i make the purchase. so if anyone has any experience with any 8bitdo controllers please let me know… thanks!!! :slight_smile: or if you know of ANY usb NES controllers that work with the Riotboard please let me know… thank you so much!!

Any of these pads should be autoconfigured: