Control remap question

I have a question - on Cyborg Hunter for Master System, on real hardware the player 2 controller is used to bring up your inventory screen.

I’d like to have a game remap file so the player 2 buttons used for inventory are mapped to my player 1 controller. This way if I ever want to play it I don’t have to have a second controller hooked up.

Is this possible?

I use Xpadder and map Player 1 & 2 to the keyboard - with that setup it’s totally possible to just make RL pull up a custom profile that has a P2 input on the P1 controller.

I imagine Joy2Key would work much in the same way, but I’ve never used that program myself.

Cool. Yes if it works on Xpadder it’ll definitely work on JTK. I swore by Xpadder for years but because of JTK’s enhanced functionality for the home button on Xbone controllers I switched.

Thanks!

1 Like

Really? Maybe I’ll check that out - I’ve never been enticed to try J2K since xpadder seemed like it did everything. The home button working though could be nice.

Antimicro is still my fave keyboard/mouse to pad program:

It’s free and open source. Better UI than Joy2Key, maybe not quite as intuitive as Xpadder. You can map the home button. Everyone seems to forget about it :confused:

So many new program toys to play with! lol

Is there a way to interface this one with RocketLauncher? I’ve never noticed settings for it.