Controller Mapping

I recently switched over most of my systems to RA and I am really liking it. I am trying to map my buttons to specific ways. I notice that within the Input settings RA gives you the SNES button layout, but not the current systems button layout. For instance on Sega Saturn, I see that there is XYAB, but there is nothing showing the controller that I want to map. Since Saturn was ABC I want to map them to X=A A=B B=C on my 360 controller. Is there something I have missed? Am I over thinking this?

Bold = 360 buttons Thank you.

That’s so odd… it normally does rename the inputs to the proper setting - but I just checked my input options and none of the cores are showing the right buttons now.

I’m using 1.7.1 are you on the same newest stable?

Yes I am on 1.7.1. Just downloaded it the other night.

Anyone else having this issue? I would really like to map my buttons to the setup I had prior to switching them all over to RA.

Any more info on this?

Hi @mccorkled. This thread is rather confusing.

Based on your first post and your Mar 6 post, it seems that what you are referring to is the core input remapping function. This is a nice reference:

1 Like

If you temporarily move your retroarch.cfg to another directory (i.e., to get a fresh config), do you still not see them?

I have seen this before but they used to display (not the images) within the core settings when mapping buttons.