Controllers not functioning

Using a previous Lakka build, everything was working great, until about a month ago. The controller auto-config would find the controller, but would not allow any menu movement or selection. I tried different controllers, and unless it was plugged in when booting, it would not recognize it. When unplugging the controller, it did not notice or alert of the change. It will also not allow the use of a keyboard for selections. I figured it may have been an issue with my son messing with the settings, so I re-installed the most current stable Lakka build, and same problem. Thought it may have been an issue with the USB controller on-board, but when in setup or boot sequence selector in the BIOS, keyboard works fine. Tested the controller and keyboard with another similar working machine, and everything worked fine. Any suggestions?

Both systems are PCs Dell Optiplex GX280 with 3g ram and no other modifications.

There should be a file in retroarch config called something like “retroarch_defaults.cfg”. Try backing up your retroarch.cfg, then overwriting it with the default config. At least that’s what I would try on any other retroarch – I’ve never used Lakka.