Core Updater not working?

Installed a new nightly build of retroarch win64 (07-05) and the online updater doesnt seem to download anything, whenever I try and download a core it just says “Downloading ‘.index-extended’…” and cant get back to any of the other menus, could this just be an issue with this certain nightly build perhaps?

Our servers were down for a bit. Try it again now.

Same Issue… I assume the .index-extended file is the list of cores? They don’t appear and I need to esc out of retroarch before I can try again.

Yeah. Hmm, works here. Are you behind a proxy or anything that would impede http traffic?

Nope, last version worked fine, the only thing i kept was my system folder. I’ll try without it and see if that has any effect.

hmmm clean install has the same problem for me, again I’ve never had this issue before which made me think it was this particular nightly build that was at fault, I dont know what else could be causing it :frowning:

Edit: Yeah it must be this nightly build, tried an older one from 06-30 and it works fine :stuck_out_tongue:

oops, you’re right. I wasn’t on the latest nightly and it is indeed failing to download the index with the 7/5 build. :X

Well I hope I helped at least by providing a bug to be sorted! ^^