Couple of bugs (I think!)

Thank you so much for your fantastic new release. Amazing as always. :smile:

I think I have a non-intrusive couple of bugs to report that are either going to be my fault or possibly useful to you. :slight_smile:

I’m using a fresh install of the latest release on my flashed Mad Catz MOJO (not a word - it is still an excellent device!) with Cyanogenmod 12.1

Firstly, when attempting to use the new menu effects, they don’t seem to work. If I select the full ribbon effect this appears as just an outline of the ribbon rather than the full effect you would see on other OS’s. I notice also that the Snow effects don’t look as they do in your video on the main page. They don’t look “right”, and instead of snow the effect is like rigid blocks moving across the screen.

Also it seems GlupeN64 save states are broken. I noticed this on the previous release but it is still the same on the new one. It will seemingly create a state just fine, but cannot load one. Saves work fine in the same location, and states work fine on other cores I use such as Genesis and NES etc, but Retroarch just crashes back to the ‘desktop’ if I attempt to load a state. At first I thought it was a permissions thing but I have changed the write location to something more agreeable to Android, but the issue persists.

My thanks again for another absolutely stellar release, and the massively important work you are doing.