CPS2 does not work

I updated the fbalpha_libretro_android.so.zip to the version of 08.01.2017 fba029739 and the CPS2 games are not loading, always closes the retroarch when I try to load them, when I used the 029738 I ran the CPS2 games perfectly.

Use mame 4 droid on all 3. Will play chds for system III

1 Like

Update your romset, learning how to use a search engine would help too, there are dozens of people who asked the same thing over the past 3 months.

1 Like

I have already used several roms, including the roms I use in the FBA CPS2 core of the retroarch wii, and that did not work in the core of the FBA Arcade of retroarch android, the core FBA 2012 of the retroarch arcade runs the roms cps2, I believe it is a bug in the latter Update of the android core FBA Arcade of 02.01.2017.

As the guy who work on fbalpha-libretro, do you know how many times a week i answer to your question between this forum and other project’s forums who heavily rely on libretro ? Do you know how tiring it is to keep answering “update your romset” to blind people (as i said, there are dozens of reference to this on the web) ? How do you think i feel toward someone who don’t want to listen when i answer him ? You won’t be able to play CPS2 with your old CPS2 roms on latest fbalpha, use latest fbalpha roms (0.2.97.39 , you are 30s away from finding them on internet) or use another emulator, i don’t care.

What’s worse is that i see it’s not your first time having issues because of a bad romset… How are we supposed to deal with people like you who don’t want to listen ? Seriously, i don’t think you need a degree to be able to search “fba 0.2.97.39 romset” on google…

1 Like

Did not need as much hostility, and as you know as you know it, explain that my old roms of cps1 and cps3 work and only cps2 do not work, would be magic ??? I sometimes hit the same key yes yes, now if it is not to speak the bugs that we found in the tests what function to have a forum, support? A hug and a good Sunday and sorry to have taken your time.

Unlike CPS1 and CPS3, CPS2 roms changed with fba 0.2.97.39, as i said, there are tons of posts about this, on this forum, on fbalpha’s forum, on retropie’s forum, on recalbox’s forum, … those posts are all over internet, takes 30s to find them on google. I provided you with the good answer in the first post, but you just don’t want to listen, so yes you need hostility, actually you deserve much more hostility than that. Don’t bother asking if you don’t want to listen the answer, thanks in advance.

1 Like

But I do not participate in any of these other forums, related to the retroarch I participate even only in the official forum of the book, then in the comment where it posts that I post all over the place this doubt was wrong, and I know the google and search directly With him I do not need to teach me the basics, now people will come here in the forum with much less knowledge, yes, they will need a little more patience, I do not understand the moment when I was so inopportune that I deserved more hostility, but each one Is every one, I’m going to look for fps 0.2.97.39 cps2 roms for the tests, although the core FBA 2012 for android will normally run my roms cps2.

About fbalpha2012, as the name imply, fbalpha2012 is from 2012, what didn’t you understand when i said cps2 roms changed with latest fbalpha release ? How not participating to the forums i mentioned prevent you from searching “fba cps2 not working” on google ? How is that related in any way to the fact you didn’t listen when i gave you the right answer in my first post ? You don’t know, you come asking, and you don’t listen to the answer, is that normal behavior for you ? And you don’t understand why i’m pissed off after that ?

1 Like

After a search I got roms fba 0.2.97.39, and I got one and it worked in the core thanks BarbuDreadMon for the help and sorry for any inconvenience.

How do I start a new post in the forum? sigh!