Crash kart bash or V Rally 2 chpchp patched, no way to pass 1st screen

Hi all, So in pal version, Crash kart, crash bash, or v rally 2 champion ship do not work correctly without the paradox patch. On my computer, there is 2 days, all this games worked correctly on my computer.

With this patch, you have a screen at starting, about the patch, and you have to push on X or Start to pass it.

Since yesterday, my gamepad do not work at this moment, it is impossible to pass to the next. The only way, is to use savestate. With, I can use crash kart, but I have no savestate for crash kart or vrally, so I is really impossible for me to use them.

When I remove my .config/retroarch folder, the fonts of retro arch are modified, icons dispears, and It change nothing about the starting of this games…

I hope really find some help here

Finaly after very much try and download of other versions, and tests, I found a way to pass this screen, I am not sure, but i think than the problem come from the multitap setting in my case.

I changed it in my setting to disable multitap, and now they work. I need multitap on crash kart and bash, so I created savestate to pass this screen. It is not the best way to fix that. Somebody can say to me where i can repport this bug correctly ?

1 Like