Crash when loading Mupen from command line

Hello,

I have everything setup with Retroarch and Emulationstation, but when I try to load a rom with the Mupen64 core from the command line it crashed. I tried the command outside of EmulationStation too, so it’s not that.

If I load the rom while inside Retroarch, it loads no problems. I have a log but it seems to cut at the end. Here’s my command:

%HOMEPATH%\.emulationstation\systems\retroarch\retroarch.exe -L %HOMEPATH%\.emulationstation\systems\retroarch\cores\mupen64plus_libretro.dll "C:\rom path\rom.n64" --verbose > C:\f\log.txt 2>&1

Here’s the log: http://pastebin.com/7tFH7a3U

Thanks a lot!

Edit:

I also have a crash from command line for PPSSPP as well. Same as Mupen, when I load directly from Retroarch it works great. Here’s the log: http://pastebin.com/JaQ8RwX7

All my other cores work great, NES, GB, GBA, SNES, PSX, PC Engine, Genesis…

I don’t think those are full logs. It seems they’re cutting off before they get to any errors.

That’s the log I’m getting, is there something else I can do to get a full log?

Try just running it from a command line with --menu --verbose and see if it prints anything more to the console. It should have dumped it all to file, based on your command, but something seems to have gone awry.

I couldn’t get it to work with the rom so I just tried to load the core with the command, it still crashes. Here’s what’s displayed:

C:\WINDOWS\system32>%HOMEPATH%\.emulationstation\systems\retroarch\retroarch.exe -L %HOMEPATH%\.emulationstation\systems\retroarch\cores\mupen64plus_libretro.dll --menu --verbose
RetroArch [INFO] :: === Build =======================================RetroArch [INFO] :: [CPUID]: Vendor: GenuineIntel
RetroArch [INFO] :: [CPUID]: Features: MMX MMXEXT SSE SSE2 SSE3 SSSE3
MMX MMXEXT SSE1 SSE2 SSE3 SSSE3 Built: Aug 24 2015
RetroArch [INFO] :: Version: 1.2.2
RetroArch [INFO] :: Git: 05740fc
RetroArch [INFO] :: =================================================
RetroArch [INFO] :: [CPUID]: Vendor: GenuineIntel
RetroArch [INFO] :: [CPUID]: Features: MMX MMXEXT SSE SSE2 SSE3 SSSE3
RetroArch [INFO] :: Loading config from: C:\Users\Matthieu\.emulationstation\systems\retroarch\retroarch.cfg.
RetroArch [INFO] :: Environ SET_PIXEL_FORMAT: RGB565.
RetroArch [INFO] :: Version of libretro API: 1
RetroArch [INFO] :: Compiled against API: 1
RetroArch [INFO] :: Set audio input rate to: 29970.00 Hz.
RetroArch [INFO] :: Found shader "C:\Users\Matthieu\.emulationstation\systems\retroarch\shaders\gambatte_libretro.dll.cgp"
RetroArch [INFO] :: Found shader "C:\Users\Matthieu\.emulationstation\systems\retroarch\shaders
estopia_libretro.dll.cgp"
RetroArch [INFO] :: Found shader "C:\Users\Matthieu\.emulationstation\systems\retroarch\shaders\picodrive_libretro.dll.cgp"
RetroArch [INFO] :: Found shader "C:\Users\Matthieu\.emulationstation\systems\retroarch\shaders\retroarch.cgp"
RetroArch [INFO] :: Video @ fullscreen
RetroArch [INFO] :: Starting threaded video driver ...
RetroArch [INFO] :: Found GL context: wgl
RetroArch [INFO] :: Detecting screen resolution 1280x720.
RetroArch [INFO] :: [WGL]: Setting fullscreen to 1280x720 on device \\.\DISPLAY1.
RetroArch [INFO] :: [GL]: Vendor: Microsoft Corporation, Renderer: GDI Generic.
RetroArch [INFO] :: [GL]: Version: 1.1.0.

I just can’t get it to produce a complete log…