Crashing

Can somebody help me? I downloaded retro arch in Cydia on a jail broken iPhone 6 iOS 8.3. When I press on front end, it always crashes. So I can’t adjust any settings. I tried reinstalling but that doesn’t work. Please help. It worked fine on iOS 8.1.

Try installing the latest nightlybuild by overwritting the app using ifunbox.

Nightlybuild? Sorry I’m new to all this. In the past, I always installed retroarch from Cydia and never had any problems. If you don’t mind, can you tell me exactly what I need to do step by step and where to download this nightlybuild and ifunbox.

http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/ios/

This is where you download the nightly files for retro arch. They are basically work in progress files. The interface won’t be as clean as you are used to but with a little tinkering I think you can figure it out.

Just download the most recent retro arch build from that website. Save it to your desktop or wherever is easy to access. You can download ifunbox by a quick google search.

I personally use winscp though to drag and drop all my files onto my phone that is if you are jail broken.

The directory you need to over write is the application folder. It should be like var/stash/one of these folders/applications/retro arch.

Ok so how exactly do I install the retro build? After I downloaded it, I unzipped it but I’m lost from there. There’s tons of files and I don’t know where to begin lol. Again this is on the iPhone 6.