CRT-Royale shader on OS X

Hello,

I would like to ask you if CG shaders are supported on OS X. If I try to choose any CG shaders, Retroarch immediatly crash - is it normal?

GLSL shaders are working mostly ok, but some shaders not working - for example CRT-Royale that I really wanted to try. I think that CG shaders are converted to GLSL via cg2glsl.py, do you have anybody functional CRT-Royale in GLSL?

Thank you.

Are you using the 1.0.0.3 beta? If not get it from here: http://buildbot.libretro.com/beta/1.0.0.3/osx-x86_64/

Either way, it sounds like you might be missing the Nvidia Cg Toolkit, which is required for using Cg shaders. It should be inside the app bundle alongside the other libraries, so if it’s not in there, you can download it from Nvidia and drop it in there and see if it starts working any better for you.

Thanks for advice, Cg Toolkit was the right choice. After that I installed Cg Toolkit (there is version for MAC - DMG installer), Cg shaders started to work. Another thing is that CRT-Royale shader looks really ugly on my configuration (with Radeon HD6750), but I try to play around with the setting of parameters and see.

Thank you.