So, I believe this is the file where everything was added before:
This file has been truncated.
/* RetroArch - A frontend for libretro.
* Copyright (C) 2010-2014 - Hans-Kristian Arntzen
* Copyright (C) 2011-2017 - Daniel De Matteis
* Copyright (C) 2016-2019 - Brad Parker
* RetroArch is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms
* of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Found-
* ation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* RetroArch is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY;
* without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
* PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with RetroArch.
* If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
/* We are targeting XRandR 1.2 here. */
Do we need a separate file, since they’re not necessarily using X11? or do we just need to move some of those ifdefs? It appears some of them, at least, are still necessary, like the