Desmume nightly build not worked

I hope I’m not wrong section. Download the latest nightly build retroarch to check out how to work core of desmume on my old computer. Download, extract, start, select a core and an error has occurred. desmume_libretro.dll either not designed for running windows or contains an error. Win7 x86.

Checking other cores, I noticed that they also do not start referring to the Windows error.

Try launching RetroArch from the command line with -v added and see if it prints anything useful. It would also be helpful if you could translate that error message into English.

I hope that google-translate confused nothing. desmume_libretro.dll either not designed for running windows or contains an error. Try reinstalling the program using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.

It would seem you’re using x64 cores on an x86 installation or maybe something went wrong with the nightlies and cores were mismatched…

retroarch and cores was downloaded from here. Tried today todays nightly build and cores dated 24 November. Desmume core has the same error, the others works fine.

retroarch and cores was downloaded from here. Tried today todays nightly build and cores dated 24 November. Desmume core has the same error, the others works fine.[/quote]

I’ll check this tonight then, it’s weird that it happens with one core only

Should we expect a working desmume libretro in nightly builds? I want to see how it works.

Did you try newer builds and still the same issue? The win64 builds are working fine

Did you try newer builds and still the same issue? The win64 builds are working fine[/quote] http://i.imgur.com/YqkdxL1.png I downloaded new builds every day. The latest versions of missing desmume_libretro. I download old versions of cores and new versions retroarch. The same result. I do not think that the win64 builds run on win86.

This issue does definitely NOT happen, you either downloaded the x64 cores and an x86 RetroArch or I had a bug on my script that was mixing the cores, I didn’t check all the packages but the first and last packages do not have this issue, also desmume wasn’t included in either of those.

And sadly yeah, desmume is not building correctly for win32 (I don’t think it ever has), I’ve asked them to take a look but I dunno when it will be solved.

x64 cores will never work on x86 systems (nor x86 RetroArch)