Did I find a new bug in Pokemon Red (GB) or an emulation issue?

I have Pokemon Red (Pokemon - Red Version (USA, Europe) (SGB Enhanced), from a certain Vault /vault/3454) running 24/7 on RetroPie in Emulation Station, Retroarch and libgambatte. The game takes randomly generated keys as input from a device that emulates a keyboard. So the game basically plays itself, just very very inefficiently. It’s been playing itself for about four or five months.

The game locked up four times already, always when my level 90 Blastoise uses tackle in a fight against a wild Pokemon near Pewter City.

The emulator is running just fine. I can save/load states, but the game doesn’t take any inputs and is stuck on the screen, that says Blastoise uses tackle. I then have to reset the rom and continue from where the game randomly saved itself, with the in-game save function. Then it continues happily, but the save state of the emulator can’t progress as it is stuck on the above mentioned screen.

I searched for similar glitches or bugs but couldn’t find anything.

Does anyone know what might be happening here? Are there any specific logs that I could have a look at?

Due to the chaotic nature of this project, Blastoise has been released, so the issue didn’t reappear for a while. However, now the very same thing happened with a Raticate at level 50, again with tackle.

Is there anything I can do, to further investigate the issue? Maybe a memory dump or something?

how can i make a topic theres a bug in this program and i cant find anywhere to make a new topic