Difference bween dosbox and dosbox-svn

If any experts in dosbox can tell me the major differences between dosbox and dosbox-svn for android cores…I only ask because personally use dosbox-svn with hyperspin for android but 1 game in particular WILL NOT load no matter what settings I have…I can easily launch diablo 2 in dosbox using a 2gb image of game and a 512mb image of windows95 …with the cycles set to 50000 everything runs smooth in game…now I launch the same game with the same conf file with dosbox-svn and immediately i get an error upon booting saying cannot create drive (D:) with image being the 2gb game image…i change the settings a million times and it still wont launch…i even extracted the game and made a new image which dosbox-svn accepted but now the new error is when I hit diablo2.exe it says cannot find game.exe which is basically the no CD crack made for the game to be played without using an actual cd …again everything works and boots and plays with win95 and diablo2 in regular dosbox core …I’m not expert so I’d just like to find out why 1 works and not the other…any and every other game i setup plays gr8 with both cores but i get better speeds and sounds woth dosbox-svn …only hiccup I encountered is with mortal kombat trilogy…when I uppercut someone and we go above ground, the game lags for a split second or 2 then goes back to fullspeed…either way great job on the creators and thanks for these cores …alot of ppl dont play around with dosbox 2 much outside of the PC but in android if u can get ur head around it then u will realize dosbox-svn is actaully a great working core for android…I even set up all 7 American Laser Games and they work great …the mouse acts like the gun so u can actaully be accurate in shooting ppl in the games just like the arcade versions…only difference is the arcade version are much clearer than the old PC versions

Yea u did reply and thanks for the replies…I just kept trying and trying…i pulled out the diablo2 image and remade it in case it was a damaged image… .so now the w95 image is accepted as c: and the diablo2 image also has been accepted and mounted as D:…now the diablo2.exe throws out an error of cant find game.exe which is clearly there …I shutdown windows properly and reboot it in dosbox…double click diablo2.exe within windows 95 and screen turns black and white which let’s me know the game is about to load…game starts and plays perfectly…will resume tomorrow and use the config -wcd to look at the svn conf file