Dip Switch bind?

Hello, love the homebrew version for Wii of RetroArch. Keep Up the awesome work ! =D

I just want to ask … is there any way to bind the Dip Switch menu to arcade games ?

I am specialy interested in CPS2 since it is the place where you enable 4 players in D&D/Battle Circuit and 3 players on Alien Vs Predator, which otherwise are 2 player only games =/

I would not complain to acess other kind of options too, like dificulty and infinite coins xD

Core Options-Diagnostics-Enabled

You can change dipswitch settings there, not sure about changing to 4 players though, to do that would you not need the the child rom with 4 player support in the same folder?

When I put on Enable … nothing happens.

I try to reset the game or load another game and no dip switch screen =/

No sign of this screen =(

It’s more of a toggle than a switch, load a rom, go to RGUI and switch between enable and disable and return to the game. Should work.

had to turn off and on a few times and before anyone use any coin, but it worked, thanks ! =D

And yes, every copy of games like Battle Circuit and Alien vs Predator acepts more than 2 players, but it is a dipswitch thing that has to be changed =3

Glad you got it sorted! Now you can turn on demo sound aswell, some of my roms were default with no demo sound.