Does anyone have cores from the 1.0.2 stable release

after doing some testing I have finally deduced that the reason I can’t play any games on my current setup is that almost all of the cores I test seem to be in an unstable state after building from git. The only core I can even get to start is bsnes and it consistently crashes after a few minutes. If anyone has the core binaries from any stable release between 1.0 and 1.0.2 please send them my way so I can test and confirm this hypothesis and so I can play some games :]

I need x86_64 binaries for linux. Just the .so library files will do. Thanks to anyone who can help :smiley:

Here are the cores from my working system: http://www.mediafire.com/download/lptg6 … ro.tar.bz2

Have you tried running with verbose output (-v) to see if there are any errors? What about through gdb?

I have run with verbosity and it doesn’t display any errors. Your bsnes core doesn’t crash but mupen and mednafen both fail to start with no error messages. Whats weird is that I have tested this on two separate systems one with amd apu and one with intel integrated graphics and both are producing the same result both on Arch linux and Chakra linux. I haven’t run it through gdb yet but perhaps you could send me your retroarch binary as well and I’ll see if perhaps that will work after all. I already tried reverting to an older binary though through git and it didn’t seem to change anything.