Does anyone have netplay working?

I can’t seem to get netplay to work no matter what I do. As the server, I have all the settings correctly set along with the port 55435 forwarded. 1.3.2 stable just starts playing the game, and no one can connect. The 3-19 nightly wont play the game with netplay enabled, it just disappears and just stays stuck in task manager (no can still connect.) I generally don’t have issues being the host in similar things. I tried this with core fceumm and nestopia.

There was an issue that broke netplay a couple of days ago but it was quickly fixed. If the latest nightly is having some other issue, try rolling back by a week or so.

I have this problem too. At first I could get it working by copying my RetroArch folder to the desktop and setting the playlist directory to the one in my programs folder, but that’s not working anymore. I also tried a few different nightly and stable versions, but I don’t know which ones are best for that. I could use some help. I have my first scheduled netplay session today at 10:00 p. m.