Does melonds work on Android?

I placed the necessary bios files inside my system folder and even checked in the core information that they had the correct names and md5 but everytime I load a .nds rom RetroArch crashes.

Works on my Shield. Can you get a logcat?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YabR_Vxp0XO0fLlcAonHiCZ_y12s7pVZ/view

Using latest nightly.

It’'s segfaulting, so something serious is going on. Could be a new issue that’s crept in, as it’s been a week or so since I tried the core.

Apparently the android build is broken:

How did you get the melonDS core working on your Shield? For the life of me, I can’t get this running. Any help would be appreciated.

I tried saving the Nintendo DS BIOS under the /storage/emulated/0/Retroarch/system directory. I also renamed the BIOS files to firmware.bin, bios7.bin, and bios9.bin. Note sure if the following gives any clues for what I’m doing wrong but it looks like I’m on version 1.6.7 - melonDS 0.3. I also see the following lines when looking up the core information.

(!) Present, Required: firmware.bin (NDS Firmware) (!) Present, Required: bios7.bin (ARM7 BIOS) (!) Present, Required:bios9.bin (ARM9 BIOS) (!) firmware.bin (md5): e45033d… (!) bios7.bin (md5): df692… (!) bios9.bin (md5): a392174…