Does the 9.3.3 JB have Dynarec/JIT support?

I’m thinking about picking up a new device. I know Pangu’s 9.1 jailbreak didn’t have Dynarec support, which meant that the PS1 emulator had a bunch of issues with stuttering and sound problems. Does 9.3.3 fix that? Or are the emulators still stuck using “interpreter mode”?

It doesn’t support Dynarec/JIT

I really wish I had never upgraded my iPhone from iOS8. It doesn’t seem like we’ll ever get Dynarec support on iOS again, which means emulation for PS1 just stinks.

Hi, I don’t know why it’s not possible, I see other emus like ppsspp just added Dynarec Jit Support for iOS 9 etc. even if not Jailbreaked, so why not RA ?

Very bad to have the power of an IPad Pro 9.7 but can’t use all of this power with the PSX core, 32X core etc. (yes even with 32X emu we have stutters etc. because no Dynarec support…)

:wink:

[QUOTE=l_Alex_l;46200]Hi, I don’t know why it’s not possible, I see other emus like ppsspp just added Dynarec Jit Support for iOS 9 etc. even if not Jailbreaked, so why not RA ?

Very bad to have the power of an IPad Pro 9.7 but can’t use all of this power with the PSX core, 32X core etc. (yes even with 32X emu we have stutters etc. because no Dynarec support…)

;)[/QUOTE]

I have an iPad Pro 13", PSX and N64 runs at full speed with interpreter mode. I havent had any stutters at this moment. Im on iOS 9.3.5 maybe you have to update the core.