"Dolphin Core" analog gamecube triggers?

Is there any way to use the analog Shoulder Buttons on Xbox 360/Xbox One Controller to emulate the analog triggers?

Or can i just use the official WiiU “Smash Bros” USB Adpater+original Gamecube-Controller ? or at least an 3rd party device like the mayflash gamecube adapter ?

Standalone Dolphin has support for all types but with Lakka/RA i can’t figure out… :frowning:

otherwise the core looks very nice and usable to me and this may be the last thing whats getting me away from playing the sh*t out of mario sunshine/party :stuck_out_tongue:

We unfortunately don’t support analog triggers currently but we may go ahead and make all of the buttons analog-capable, which would fix a few other problems in the process.

thank you for the info. I am totally pleased that this will be fixed someday. Thank you very much.

Hi I’ve submitted a patch for analog trigger support. I’ve implemented it into the beetle-Saturn core, but I think it’s probably a fairly easy thing to port to Dolphin.

Did anything come of this? Nearly 8 months later and I still can’t find any resources on doing this, you’d think it would be top priority to at least support the basic controls of the platform.

Now it should be possible. Also reicast implemented the feature

What about the button click when fully pressed? Dolphin has an adjustable threshold % to adjust when this registers. I think it defaults to 90% in Dolphin, but I started up Mario Sunshine for the first time in Retroarch for windows and any press of the triggers is registering as the full button click. Is there anyway to adjust this threshold in RA?

Retroarch supports analog triggers, however it needs to be properly implemented in the core, which is probably not the case in the dolphin core (not sure many core besides reicast and kronos support this currently).