Dolphin crash when starting games on Android (AYN Odin 2)

Hey there, just got myself this great handheld and I am not not able to get this core to run it just crashes directly when launching a game.

Here’s what I did:

• Setup the dolphin-emu folder as required.
  • Confirm .rvz files are supported.
  • As I had similar issues on Windows and this core in the past I went through what I remember fixed it:(GL driver, Rewind disabled, allow core to switch driver, enable hardware shared context) but no difference.

Is it just me or it doesn’t work on Android? I know there’s the standalone version but it doesn’t offer hotkeys or the same folder structure which allows to import game configs for full anamorphic widescreen settings.

It is not just you. I ended up using the standalone on my AYN Odin 2 Pro,along with PPSSPP and Citra.

BTW. Isn’t this thing just a rockin’ handheld?

I also purchased the dock and it looks really nice next to the rest of my gear.

2 Likes

Ok thanks for the feedback, yes it’s really good, 60fps 1080p on GameCube and PS2 games, really cool, will test ps vita as well! I’ll get the custom playstation buttons soon so that it looks like a black portable PS2😊

1 Like

@Duimon do you have crt shader suggestions for this device by any chance?

1 Like

I am using my Potato presets.

The kokoko-aio also loads. When I finish a few intermediate tasks I am planning on creating a full set of presets using my graphics and the kokoko shader. Starting with CRT and eventually including handhelds. (Although dual screen systems won’t be possible.)

2 Likes