[Download] RetroArch 1.7.7 + other emulators (iOS)

@FlashyLatin Click the (i) next to the DolphinGC executable…

@Weedy_Weed_Smoker

So just click on “restricted delete”?:

@FlashyLatin Just uncheck set uid and set gid

@Weedy_Weed_Smoker

I did and made sure to “save” it. I tried the controller, but still no response.

@FlashyLatin I will try to add controller support to the new “official” version, if they didn’t do it already…

Sorry to keep you waiting!

@Weedy_Weed_Smoker

No worries sir thanks for your time and effort. I did download the “official” one today and got a pop-up that it was not supported by my jailbreak, however I still got it to work. Still no controller support and the on-screen controls don’t leave the screen when I turn on the Mifi control, something that the previous version did. Thought I would let you know that to help you in the process.

@FlashyLatin Ok! I just uploaded the newest official version, modified with MFI/PS4/XboxONE controller support!

Please try it, but I’m afraid controller support is iOS 13 only at this point… Please try it and tell me the results!

@Weedy_Weed_Smoker

I just tried, it’s still a no go. The on-screen controller disappeared when I turned on the Mifi control, but I don’t get any response from it. The previous version seems more stable, with this one if I exit it and come back to it, it goes to a white screen and I have to re-jailbreak my device for it to work. On your DolphinIOS-GC and DolphinIOS-Wii that doesn’t happen. Thought I’d let you know all the kinks I’ve noticed.

By the way,can you compile Retroarch 1.9.0 for Android 2.3?