Dreamcast (Flycast) and PSX Emulator (Beetle PSX) not working for me

Greetings,

I have a Problem with two Cores in latest Stable and Nighly Release.

The new Dreamcast Emulator (Flycast) is starting and shortly after showing the Dreamcast Screen Retroarch crashes.

With Beetle PSX (HW) i just get a Black Screen.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you

1 Like

We’d need logs from each incident to even guess.

1 Like

Thank you for you reply!

I have not found a Button to upload the Log’s so I have created a Google Drive Link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IHdSweBJ065NdFZahL2B1X0DVTh5sqrM?usp=sharing

In your latest Android Nightlies the Menu Hotkey (Combo) is not working for me. I am using PS4 Controllers. So it is not possible for me to access the Menu and close the game so I hope the Log from the Beetle PSX was created successfully.

Thank you for your Work, I really appreciate it!

those logs look good, thanks :slight_smile:

For the beetle-psx one, the BIOS is reporting a different checksum than it should. Have other games worked in the past? If not, I would suggest looking for BIOS images that match the checksums listed in main menu > information > core information (when the core is loaded).

I don’t see any errors in the Flycast log. I’m assuming you’ve tried a few different games with it, as well?

Thank you very much.

Beetle PSX is now working for me!

But Flycast crashes every time.

I have uploaded a Video:

I have also tried this on a second Shield with the same error. With older Cores everything worked fine but I cannot download this cores anymore (Beetle DC…)

Thank you!

1 Like