Hi! After not using RetroArch for a couple of months, I recently returned and have been having issues with my DS4 controller. I’ll try my best to describe the behaviour I’ve noticed.
- The controller will not respond in RetroArch when connected wirelessly through bluetooth.
- The controller will be detected as a Wireless Controller (or Dualshock 4 Controller if AutoConfigs are downloaded).
- When plugged in with a USB cable, the controller works fine.
- When plugged in with a USB cable, two controllers are detected. Only one of them working.
- Other programs recognize the controllers inputs without any issues over wireless.
- If I use a program such as DS4-Windows to emulate it being an XBox controller, two controllers are again detected, one as ‘Wireless Controller’ and one as a 360 controller. The 360 controller works, the wireless doesn’t.
- Deleting retroarch.cfg doesn’t change anything.
- Changing the input driver doesn’t change anything.
- Whether they controllers have AutoConfigs or not doesn’t matter.
I’ve been messing with this for hours now, but I’m totally lost, does anyone have any ideas? This worked fine 4 months or so ago. I’m running 1.9.0.
Any help is appreciated!