Enter configuration manually

Hello all!! i just installed retroarch on my android tv box … i want to manually insert configurations into folders, the problem is i can not find the following “android, dinput, hid, linuxrat etc” folders on the device i have only found the folders in storage and in android data. do I need the root to see those folders? all this because when I download updates is as if I did not, the folders are empty so I can not use it because I do not recognize the controller. suggestions? ty

You can try making a new directory for it in your internal-storage/RetroArch directory (beside the stuff that’s already there) and then go to settings > directory and change your autoconfig directory to look there. Then, go to the online updater and re-download the autoconfig profiles. It should put them in the new directory you created.

I did everything you said but it does not work. when I update the folders, they remain empty, as if they did not download anything. but at the bottom there is the writing that draws and extracts. I no longer know what to try. I have the latest version 1.6.7 with all the permissions. in online update there is not autoconfiguration profile

get the files from the buildbot and just put them in there manually, then.

I downloaded the file from buildbot. I’ve created a folder in storage /retroarch and extracted the files. in retroarch settings i set the path to the previous folder but still does not work. gamepad not configured using fallback, only dpad work

Dunno what to tell you, other than try uninstalling and then reinstalling.

I was able to connect the gamepad. in retroarch settings it detects it connected via usb thing it did not do before. now the problem is mapping the keys because only the dpad and the analogs work. Is it a way to set the a, b keys manually?