Error saving shader preset

Hi, I am having trouble with core specific configurations. Everytime I try to save the shader config for Mupenplus64 (which is not to use any shaders at all) I get this error “Error saving shader preset” see screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/pnO8K

I ran logging but there was no response in the log to that action. After updating to version 1.4.1 and to latest mupenplus64 there is still no change.

Every help is appreciated!

-Thodi

Are you able to save core presets for other cores? If so, it’s probably just freaking out because you’re trying to save a preset with nothing in it. In that case, instead of doing zero passes, make one pass with either stock.cg or misc/image-adjustment.cg (if you want to be able to adjust overscan and colors/saturation/whatever) with the filter set to linear or nearest as you see fit and the scale set to “don’t care” and then save that as your core preset.

Yes that worked! Thank you so much! :grinning:

In the latest version of retroarch 1.5.0 it automatically uses different configs for each core when saving core presets. There is no hassle with this anymore.